He kārangaranga tēnei ki ngā piki kōtuku o te hau e rere tonu I te kōpū o te ariki e rapurapu ana I te ika.
E tangi ana te Putātara!
Whakarauika mai koutou I raro I te maru o tenei mahi hauora
We are looking for passionate Pou Ārahi to tautoko the whānau of Aotearoa to beat the nicotine and smoking addiction.
You'll be the first point of call in our Quitline service, giving support to manuhiri on their stop smoking journey and referring them to external services where needed.
We are a 24/7 service with shifts in the mornings, afternoons, evenings, and weekends. We are looking for both full time or part time kaimahi to join our awesome roopu of Quitline Pou Ārahi.
Your mahi will include:
- Responding to manuhiri of the service and supporting them through the relevant phone and digital channels
- Inbound and Outbound call taking
- Tautoko our manuhiri of the service through a journey of hauora improvement by helping them quit smoking
- Referring people to appropriate care and services
- Managing service user files
- Accurately recording caller information in our database.
Ngā wawatā tā mātou
To carry out this mahi effectively, you'll need:
- Two years' experience in administration or customer service roles, preferably within healthcare
- Great Active listening and communication skills
- Cultural sensitivity – particularly an understanding of Tikanga Maori
- Ability to whakawhanaunga with manuhiri
- A passion for hauora and wellbeing
- Good skill level in Microsoft Office
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management systems and other specialised software systems
- Ability to prioritize
- A tohu or recognition of prior learning is ideal but not required.
Applications from individuals that can korero in Te Reo Maori would be ideal but is not necessary to apply.
Ngā painga o te mahi nei
Working in a collaborative whanau, you'll have all the support you need, with ongoing guidance and coaching along the way. You can also look forward to:
- Being part of a growing and well-respected national organisation
- An awesome Team Environment with supportive peers
- A culture that celebrates success
- A supportive and experienced management team
- Professional development opportunities.
Homecare Medical manages the National Cervical Screening Register and the National Bowel Screening Register. We are also a leader in New Zealand's virtual healthcare landscape. We bring together a range of national helplines, including - Healthline, Need to Talk 1737, Quit line, Alcohol and Drug Helpline, Gambling Helpline and a range of Health and Mental Health after-hours services.
As part of our well-respected national organisation, you will be supported Pokohiwi Ki Pokohiwi (shoulder to shoulder)
Ko koe te Pūkenga?
If this sounds like you, you believe in the Kaupapa of improving the hauora of our Whānau in Aotearoa and you live in Te Whanganui a tara, Ōtautahi, or Tāmaki makau rau rohe, whakapā mai
We look forward to having you join our Roopu
Me maumahara tatou
Nōu te rourou, nōku te rourou, ka ora ai te iwi
We must remember that it is not by one but by the multitudes working together that the iwi will thrive