We are looking for a positive team player to join the National Cervical Screening Programme Register team as our Quality Assurance Coordinator based in our Wellington offices
The role will be responsible for:
- Daily management of incidents and complaints across the Cervical Screening Programme Register
- Audit activity
- Statistical/data review and graph compilation
- Manage and implement a strategic quality, compliance and internal audit plan for the Register team, and where required create new processes.
- Management of policy and procedures, including development of, review process and document control
- Assume responsibility for all audit certification processes and ensuring the organisation meets the standards and legislation from governing bodies
- Take a key role in ensuring quality and risk processes are in place and upheld
- Measuring service performance and improvement
- Providing guidance and support to internal and external staff with regards to health and safety.
- Minimum of six years’ previous experience - working in Quality roles in the Health sector
- A relevant tertiary qualification - OR - comparable experience in the Health sector
- Knowledge and implementation experience of Health and Safety requirements, Quality, and Service Improvement
- Knowledge of Risk Management processes and planning approaches
- A sound understanding of performance and reporting frameworks
- Experience with managing complaints and incidents
- Ability to write and review policies and procedures
- Experience and understanding of auditing / auditing reviews and meeting contractual requirements.
- Very good experience of Audit, Compliance and the Regulatory requirements within the Health sector
- Ability using analytical thinking and well-articulated communication to prepare reports.
- Be a leader and team player with excellent communication skills
- Be confident drafting, reviewing and finalising documentation and correspondence
- Be confident, and has excellent oral and written communication skills
- Has a high attention to detail, problem solving skills and autonomy
- Can work as part of a closely knit and high functioning team
- Have strong interpersonal relationship skills to influence, develop and grow relationships with stakeholders and colleagues
If you have previous experience within the health sector - OR - have transferable skills from another sector, we want to hear from you.
Homecare Medical manages the National Cervical Screening Register and the National Bowel Screening Register. We are also a leader in New Zealand's virtual healthcare landscape. We bring together a range of national helplines, including - Healthline, Need to Talk 1737, Quitline,Alcohol and Drug Helpline, Gambling Helpline and a range of Health and Mental Health after-hours services.
As part of our well-respected national organisation, you will be supported Pokohiwi Ki Pokohiwi (shoulder to shoulder)
We celebrate the success of our staff and continually aim higher.
Click here to learn more about the National Cervical Screening Programme https://www.nsu.govt.nz/health-professionals/national-cervical-screening-programme
Position closes 15 July 2020