- Six-month contract
- Paid training and precepting
- All equipment and internet costs provided
Gain valuable experience working with a multicultural clientele in a virtual setting
Homecare Medical is a leader in New Zealand’s virtual healthcare landscape. We bring together a range of National helplines and Mental Health after-hours services. We do so to deliver 24/7 support online and over the phone to Kiwis in need. It’s a fresh, connected approach to healthcare.
Homecare Medical is contracted to provide intake triage and other tele triage services to DHBs and emergency services throughout New Zealand
We have short term contract roles available in our intake assessment service with the possibility (not guaranteed) of permanent positions later in our other services
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as Registered Mental Health or Comprehensive Nurse.
- Excellent clinical decision-making skills in an acute mental health environment.
- Minimum of 2 years experience within Mental Health
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with people from culturally and linguistically diverse groups.
- Previous experience using electronic medical records
- Experience with MS Office programs.
- The ability to multitask
- The ability to type fast
The position offers the option to Work from Home - should you have a private office with a door that closes, smoke alarm in the house and very good / fast internet connection at your home
OR the option to work from one of our Call Centres - Central Auckland, Wellington, or Christchurch
We offer full support and training and interesting work that is not face to face.
If the idea of a role where you can positively impact the lives and well-being of your fellow New Zealanders appeals, we would love to hear from you.