- Leadership role, supporting this newly created team
- Facilitate improved access to telehealth services for complex users
- Work from any of our Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch Offices
Homecare Medical is a leader in New Zealand’s virtual healthcare landscape. We bring together a range of national helplines, including – Healthline, Need to Talk 1737, Alcohol & Drug Helpline, Gambling Helpline and a range of Health and Mental Health after-hours services. We do so to deliver 24/7 support online and over the phone. Its a fresh, connected approach to healthcare.
About the role:
Our newly created High Impact Support Team will quickly, collaboratively and sensitively respond to the needs of identified callers with unmet needs related to self-management and community connectedness.
This role will establish, support and provide clinical guidance to this team using a multidisciplinary framework to facilitate better access for telehealth service users with complex and/or enduring physical or mental health needs. This will involve development of a comprehensive support package to ensure enhanced self-efficacy, self-management and community connectedness.
- Current registration with an appropriate professional body (i.e: Nursing Council of NZ, NZ Psychologists Board, Social Workers Registration Board)
- Current Practising Certificate
- Post-graduate education in Long Term Condition Management or similar would be preferred (ideally Flinders, Stanford, Health Change Methodology or similar)
- 5+years post-grad experience working within a multidisciplinary environment
- Knowledge and skill establishing therapeutic relationships in a virtual environment
- Deep understanding and knowledge of community needs, resources and culture, both regionally and nationally
As part of our well-respected national organisation, you will be supported Pokohiwi Ki Pokohiwi (shoulder to shoulder) with on-going learning and development, guidance and coaching from a knowledgeable leadership team. We celebrate the success of our staff and continually aim higher in delivery our service.
If the idea of a role where you can positively impact the lives and well-being of your fellow New Zealanders appeals, we would love to hear from you.