The National Coordination Centre is seeking a Programme Manager to lead the National Cervical Register team. This team provides a high-quality service to screening participants, laboratories, colposcopy clinics and regional services through the management of the national register.
The Programme Manager will be responsible for leading new and existing work streams which support the successful delivery of the National Cervical Screening Programme Register activities.
This role will be responsible for:
- Ensuring service objectives are met and reported on
- Delivering a consistent, quality service whilst adhering to best practice standards in services, technology and documentation
- Leading a team, monitoring and reporting on register activities, and financials
- Providing leadership and driving performance and engagement with a National Screening Programme
- Supporting and upholding relationships with key partners and stakeholders
The ideal Programme Manager will have a tertiary qualification in either health or business and previous experience working in the health sector.
It is essential you can demonstrate your skills and knowledge in project and stakeholder management. In addition, you must have an ability to work in partnership with other healthcare providers developing, leading and managing a service.
Your personal attributes
Your passion for healthcare and for improving health outcomes for all New Zealanders will be accompanied by a focus on ensuring the service is delivered in a respectful, caring and culturally sensitive manner. You will be working within a culturally diverse team and as such you must be committed to working in culturally appropriate ways to support positive outcomes.
Working with this programme is an opportunity to improve the health of your community in an organisation where quality, personal leadership, collaboration and accountability underpins the way they work with their partners, communities and with each other.
If this is something you are passionate about, please apply today.