- Assist with development of learning content
- Convenient Grafton Office location
- Coordinate travel and training arrangements for our new team members
Homecare Medical is a leader in New Zealand’s virtual healthcare landscape. We bring together a range of national helplines, including – Healthline, Need to Talk 1737, Alcohol & Drug Helpline, Gambling Helpline and a range of Health and Mental Health after-hours services. We do so to deliver 24/7 support online and over the phone. Its a fresh, connected approach to healthcare.
About the role:
The Learning Administrator provides proactive administrative and logistical support to a range of programmes and services delivered by the Learning and Development team. The role involves the maintenance and administration of learning content integrity and the company Learning Management System.
- Demonstrated experience working within an L&D team
- Ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of internal and external customers in a confident and positive customer-orientated manner
- Proven experience in coordination and logistics for events, programmes and projects
- Previous administration of training programmes through a learning management system or similar
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (including Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Proven ability to develop training materials relating to learning and development in the workplace an advantage.
As part of our well-respected national organisation, you will be supported Pokohiwi Ki Pokohiwi (shoulder to shoulder) with on-going learning and development, guidance and coaching from a knowledgeable leadership team. We celebrate the success of our staff and continually aim higher in delivery our service.
If the idea of a role where you can positively impact the lives and well-being of your fellow New Zealanders appeals, apply now!