- Design of highly effective learning solutions to support clinical capability
- Fast paced role; work across diverse business units
- Join a growing and well-respected NZ Organisation and help make a difference!
We are looking for an experienced, agile Instructional Designer who can lead the review and design of learning solutions across our business. This role will have a large clinical component, however there will be support from our clinical team.
About the Role
Key accountabilities will include:
- Identifying learning and development methodologies that are appropriate to our environment and that meet the needs and expectations of the business
- We are looking for a highly motivated and passionate Instructional Designer with strong communication and influencing skills
- Design and produce clinical, system and process learning programmes and modules for delivery utilising appropriate electronic platforms
- Developing and maintaining networks with key internal and external stakeholders, in order to keep them informed and share knowledge on L&D approaches
Skills and Experience
In order to be successful in this role you will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualification, preferably to post graduate level
- Extensive experience working in areas of adult education, instructional design, learning technologies and organisational capability and development
- Demonstrated ability working as a coach, mentor and subject matter expert
- Lead the development and implementation of learning and capability strategies, policies and programmes, including monitoring and evaluation
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, capable of establishing and building effective working relationships with people of all cultures and employees at all levels
- Previous experience with clinical training would be highly advantageous
Homecare Medical is a leading New Zealand healthcare organisation providing Telehealth services across Aotearoa. It’s a fresh, connected approach to healthcare that's already helped over half a million New Zealanders in less than a year.