- Support your Kiwi Community
- Fixed Term until 30th June 2022 - Immediate start!
- Flexible options to work from home and in our Auckland office
We have an exciting career opportunity for a People & Capability Coordinator, with proven HR coordination experience, to support our People Team delivering an outstanding people services and solutions across our business.
About the role | Atu mo te mahi
Reporting to the Head of People, this role will be responsible for providing coordination and support to both employees and management. Working across the entire employee lifecycle, this role will work proactively support our team help whilst always working to best practice.
About you | Pehea koe
Proven experience in a Human Resource (HR) / People Coordination position including sound working knowledge and practical application of employment legislation, HR systems and processes
You’ll have great attention to detail, provide quality work in a timely manner, have a great customer service ethic, and be comfortable working with systems and technology and adhering to processes.
- Degree in HR/People and Capability or similar
- Minimum 2 years working knowledge of employment legislation, HR systems and best practises
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Experience working in high volume recruitment and onboarding
- Ability to take initiative and identify opportunities for process improvement
- Equally able to work collaboratively within a team, and autonomously
Working in a culturally diverse team, a high degree of cultural awareness and empathy is important to us. You will need to be committed to working in culturally appropriate ways to support positive outcomes.
About us | Ko wai hoki
Whakarongorau Aotearoa are privileged to run free to the public, virtual health, mental health, and social services the people of Aotearoa New Zealand.
We do this 24 hours a day, seven days a week across seven digital channels. We manage inbound and outbound call centres in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch as well as remote teams working from their homes across the country.
We focus on the connected world of digital care, where we can help join all the dots, and select the right services, advice, support and help for the right need.
We use our healthy imagination to solve big problems by understanding the tiny ways that people are blocked from getting the care they deserve. Our imagination comes from our people and our partners and their drive to never give up.
Our Values | Ō Tātou Uara
Our ambition is to give everyone in Aotearoa the opportunity for wellness. Our values underpin all we do, and how we do it.
- Do the right thing | Mahia te mea tika
- Motivated by quality | Hihiri e te kounga
- Passion for better | Ngākau nui ki te pai ake
- Shoulder to Shoulder | Pokohiwi ki Pokohiwi
If you have been searching for a contract with a purpose, contributing to the communities we all live in, or would like to find out more, please send your expression of interest to email@example.com