- Competitive package, great team culture within a growth industry
- Apply your ‘Get it Done’ attitude to a diverse range of projects
Exposure to senior stakeholders and full project lifecycle
Your magic ingredient will be great stakeholder management – applying your project management methodology with empathy and passion for a great experience for our Kiwi Community and Service Users.
About the role | Atu mo te mahi
Make this Project Manager role your own! Greenfields chance to apply your skillset and methodology in an organisation that is growing and has ever changing needs. Telehealth is at the forefront of Aotearoa’s health response and there is a wide scope of projects that we need your support with.
You’ll relish the opportunity to drive the success and development to achieve the ‘end to end’ results ensuring that strategy, projects and change initiatives for the business are managed within the agreed process and timeframes.
More specifically your role will involve:
- Delivering projects to achieve the right outcomes for our operational service lines
- Managing stakeholders and meeting their expectations
- Focusing on the ‘End to End’ process
- Business and system analysis, service and operating model design, quality assurance, assessment of benefits realisation
About you | Pehea koe
- Experience in delivering projects which meet business outcomes, planning, budgeting oversight
- Methodology qualifications – PRINCE2 or similar
- Health sector experience is advantageous
- Experience managing delivery of technology projects/systems implementations
- Working with call centre solutions is advantageous – CRM solutions, Salesforce and telephony
About us | Ko wai hoki
We have the privilege of running free to the public, virtual health, mental health, and social services - available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We do this 24 hours a day, seven days a week across seven digital channels. We manage inbound and outbound call centres in Auckland , Wellington and Christchurch as well as remote teams working from their homes across the country.
We want to give everyone in Aotearoa the opportunity for wellness. We focus on the connected world of digital care, where we can help join all the dots, and select the right services, advice, support and help for the right need.
We use our healthy imagination to solve big problems by understanding the tiny ways that people are blocked from getting the care they deserve. Our imagination comes from our people and our partners and their drive to never give up.
Our Values | Ō Tātou Uara
Our ambition is to give everyone in Aotearoa the opportunity for wellness. Our values underpin all we do, and how we do it.
- Do the right thing | Mahia te mea tika
- Motivated by quality | Hihiri e te kounga
- Passion for better | Ngākau nui ki te pai ake
- Shoulder to Shoulder | Pokohiwi ki Pokohiwi
Applications and Expressions of Interest are now open – submit your application today via the link below and our team will be in contact with you!