Events and Support Coordinator
- Based in Christchurch
- Permanent opportunity
- Flexible working hours
- Diverse role – no two days are the same
About the role | Atu mo te mahi
Working to deliver events (internally and externally) and providing the organisation and Executive team effective and efficient administrative support, this will be a critical role for the business.
Reporting to the EA of the CEO you will be part of a team renowned for its reliability, effective delivery and best in practice service. An ambassador of the organisation when working with external customers, and exhibiting a “can do” attitude internally, you will be juggling multiple tasks within multiple time frames.
More specifically you will be:
- Organising and coordinating internal and external events; ensuring they are all seamlessly run, within budget and timeframes
- Organising event and meeting catering
- Meeting and greeting guests
- Managing multiple meeting room calendars
- Booking and coordinating meetings, collating travel and accommodation quotes and making bookings
- Monitoring generic inboxes, co-ordinating incoming and outgoing mail and couriers
- Ordering and stock management of stationery, marketing and kitchen consumables
- Attending meetings; taking accurate minute and distributing as appropriate
- Supporting Learning with on-boarding of new employees
- Supporting Facilities by managing frontline and visitor carparking, staff ID’s, maintaining facilities contract database and being the day to day point of contact for building issues
- Supporting Head of Partnerships with contract management of new and existing contracts
- Preforming monthly credit card reconciliations
- Coordinating ad-hoc health and safety matters as required
About you | Pehea koe
- Prior experience working in a corporate office environment
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as an Administrator for a service group or department
- Experience in coordinating travel arrangements
Your personal attributes:
A seasoned Administrator, you will naturally be blessed with excellent solution-focused administration and organisational skills. Your strong communication and problem-solving ability will mean you are comfortable with ambiguity and figuring things out. By nature; professional with a strong sense of initiative and energy, you will be skilled at anticipating, removing and diverting obstacles - always one step ahead of the game.
Our Values | Ō Tātou Uara
Our ambition is to virtually support people of Aotearoa New Zealand to stay well and connect them seamlessly with care when they need it. Our values underpin all we do, and how we do it.
- Do the right thing | Mahia te mea tika
- Motivated by quality | Hihiri e te kounga
- Passion for better | Ngākau nui ki te pai ake
- Shoulder to Shoulder | Pokohiwi ki Pokohiwi
Whakarongorau Aotearoa celebrates the success of our staff and is continually looking for ways to strengthen and improve our service. You can also look forward to being part of a growing and well-respected national organisation that celebrates success.